Date : 01/01/2030 / 01/01/2030
Time : 10.00 / 18.00
Adult 20.00 .-TRY
Child 10.00 .-TRY
If you are an avid traveler eager for more in Marmaris, HORSE riding and the CANOE safari can provide you an exciting experience. Just 20 minutes drive from the resort town of Marmaris, you will have the opportunity to ride horses, spend time in the company of these good-natured animals, and you will have the opportunity to paddle yourself on the boat and enjoy the view opposite the island of Cleopatra, where you will find yourself on the agency s own beach , where there will be no strangers. And also see how ordinary fresh water merges into the sea. You will enjoy authentic village life while traveling through pine forests, bubbling rivers and orange groves nerby. You will move through fruit orchards, vineyards, lush valleys and boiling wild waters of this area. Narrow rural paths will give a journey of a kind of romance. And also this trip will give an opportunity to get acquainted with the surroundings and enjoy the beauty of nature.
We are provide these tours usually every day. The prices are included the transfer from the hotel and back, insurance, lunch and instruction. Previous experience of riding and boating is not required to enjoy the tour and have a wonderful time. There will be wonderful instructors who will explain to you in your language. The journey lasts about 6 hours, you are picked up at 8.30 am from the hotel. During the tour, you can be offered cold drinks and DVDs, but they are not included in the price of the tour itself.
• Age restrictions from 7 to 70 years, children younger can be planted between two adults on a boat
• There is no reverse flow in the stream, and it is absolutely safe.
• The deepest place in the river is 1.5 meters.
• You will need to wear a life jacket.
• The length of the river is about 3 km. This is a 1.5-hourly activity
• The tour will be accompanied by a 4-meter boat.
• In Gokova Bay, you’ll swim for 15-20 minutes on private beach.
• Our place has a minibar, shower, toilet and cabins.